COFFEE/TEA SHARE MAY21, 2016

If we were having coffee/tea, I would invite you, let you select your drink. Kato will leds to the Patio. It cool out and a lot of thunderstorm clouds forming for the possible storm later today. We can exchange information and watch the house finches built their nest in the top of the tree. I would apologize for not leaving comments and only reading blogs last week.

If we were having coffee/tea, I would tell that I was very angry at my doctor and the mmedical field. I was upset enough that I walk out on the nuse was relaying the information. My doctor was going to refer again to a pain management doctor that refused to upset. After a great deal of aggression he saw me once. I had told this several times times. Any I got there attion and I have 2 body scans next week and an appointment with a new doctor next week.

πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ―πŸ―πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ‘πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸπŸπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š

If we were having coffee/tea, I would tell you I have been reading mostly ARC this week. I am now reading books that are being released June 7. There are a number of them. Books I brought that I want to read are On my Kindle waiting for me to read New books of my favorite authors are coming out. Shadow has a new one out. There another cat series, NOSY CAT1 by Lyn Key being released today It sounds like it might be good. Books being released May 24 are:

MURDER AT MORNINGSIDE by Sandra Bretting

WITHOUT A DOUBT by Nancy Cole Silverman

πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ΅πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸπŸπŸπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ‘πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ¬πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ―πŸ―πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š

If we were having coffee/tea, I would invite you to join us at

Part-time MonsterΒ

About bettylouise31

https://idahobluebird50.wordpress.com Member of Netgalley. Senior Citizen and been reading and sharing my thoughts on books most of my life. I read for my pleasure. I have been married for 60 years and we have a Bengal Cat, Kato. Interests include reading, dogs, cats, gardening, knitting, crocheting. I have a strong interest in North American native plants. A word on my reviews. Books review are from my public library, brought, many from Netgalley, a few from Edelweiss, occasionally from an author or from friends. The opinions are my own. I represent no publisher, author or another source​. My reviews can be found on Amazon, Tumblr, Goodreads, Google+. I have no Facebook or Twitter accounts. Thanks for reading my blog.
This entry was posted in Coffee sharing, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to COFFEE/TEA SHARE MAY21, 2016

1. Lori Carlson says:

Thanks for the coffee, Betty Louise. Sorry to hear about the doctor situation. Hopefully the new doctor will be more understanding. And yay for new books to read! I’ve got a ton of them waiting on me too lol. Have a great rest of the weekend!

2. pamkirst2014 says:

Good luck with the new doctor, Betty Louise!

3. trentpmcd says:

I hope the new doctor helps. The flowers look really nice.

4. KB Garst says:

Hope your appointments go well! The new books sound lovely!

5. Corina says:

I’m so sorry you are having problems with doctors. I know how that goes. I hope the body scans and the new doctor will help to figure out what they can do to help you.

• Thanks. I am not expecting much, one of the reason for my body in this shape is the number of surgeries I have had. Now they don’t want to be bother. I now why one of my brothers and my sister wouldn’t go to a doctor.

6. Becky B says:

Love your Columbine flowers but oh no about the doctor. Happened to me once too, I was so angry I left in tears which of course made me even angrier! Nurse was great afterwards but I still followed it up with a complaint. Sometimes they can be so arrogant. Hope your new one is better.

• The treatment of older patients is a disgrace. I not really expecting much but is a pain management doctor. The pain will be with me the rest of my life, but it shouldn’t be so bad I cannot do anything. It is especially hard woman as they treated them as knowing nothing. Thanks for the cheer up.

• Becky B says:

Pain is THE worst thing to live with so no excuse on part of a dr, and as you say especially a pain management one. Grrr at them and hugs for you

• The new doctor is a pain management. The doctor I have been seeing is internal medicine. Someone in the office said we don’t do pain management here.

7. Becky B says:

Ah yes sorry realised misread – things crossed x

8. Becky B says:

Things should read fingers!!!!!

9. Suvi says:

Your doctor situation sounds like what my mom is going through. It seems to be difficult to get the sort of treatment one needs here in Finland. So the free health care isn’t as great as advertised! Anyway, I love your flowers ❀

10. Maggie C says:

Let’s hope your new doctor treats you more respectfully. It’s bad enough to be in pain all the time, but even worse when you have to fight to get the treatment you need. Beautiful flowers!

11. Lovely flowers and how delightful you have a nearby finch nest to keep an eye on. I’m hoping your next medical appointments prove much more helpful and respectful!

12. bmary8222 says:

Sorry you’re having trouble with the medical field, glad you are standing your ground. Good luck.