COFFEE/TEA SHARE – MARCH 18, 2017

THINK POSITIVE! HUGS!

It is finely nice out so let’s take a short walk around the area and see if there are any special birds out. We will notice that some of the trees have buds on them but most are still dead looking. No plants are poking the through the ground. That was a nice walk so let’s select coffee or tea and there are some banana chocolate cupcakes to much. NOTE: WordPress is not working well this morning.

I want to share with you my geranium. I brought the plant three years ago. It has bloom almost continually sixth a blossom or two. This week it is full of flowers.

I am still not feeling to well but the UIT is much better. My brother took to Costco this week for the hearing test. I have a moderate to severe hearing lost. I failed word test. Heading will help but it is not the answer. I didn’t order the hearing aides as the technician refused to cast the plaster molds. He said my ears had to much was in them and I need to see a Hearing, Eye  and Throat doctor to have them cleam. My ears had been cleaned two weeks earlier. He had a doctor in mind. The test really knocked me out. I had a bad headache and eye problem the next day. It also brought about some bad childhood memories, I had thought I had handled.

I am looking forward  going to the Boise Cat Show. I hope to get pictures so I can share. Kato will not be going for a couple of reasons.

I have been working on a blog about Gluten Intolerance. There is so much new information on the internet that I am going to rewrite it. More information can be found @

BOOKS

I have been so upset this week, I have not had much time to read and behind in Goodreads reading challenge. I am behind about 4 books. What time I have had has been reading my ARC for April. There are some excellent books coming out this spring.

March 21

DOUBLE UP by Gretchen Archer

DOG HAVE MERCY by Neil Plakcy

HONEST DOG  BY Neil Placky

This Coffee Share is hosted by Emily’s Nerd In The Brain@

We would love 💘 you to join us @

About bettylouise31

https://idahobluebird50.wordpress.com Member of Netgalley. Senior Citizen and been reading and sharing my thoughts on books most of my life. I read for my pleasure. I have been married for 60 years and we have a Bengal Cat, Kato. Interests include reading, dogs, cats, gardening, knitting, crocheting. I have a strong interest in North American native plants. A word on my reviews. Books review are from my public library, brought, many from Netgalley, a few from Edelweiss, occasionally from an author or from friends. The opinions are my own. I represent no publisher, author or another source​. My reviews can be found on Amazon, Tumblr, Goodreads, Google+. I have no Facebook or Twitter accounts. Thanks for reading my blog.
This entry was posted in Coffee sharing, General, Having Coffee, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to COFFEE/TEA SHARE – MARCH 18, 2017

1. Hope you feel better soon! Not sure who to credit with this great advise but, “Drink good coffee. Read good books.”

2. ~M says:

Get well soon! 🙂

3. Tara says:

Feel better.
    Lovely flowers. 🙂

4. trentpmcd says:

Glad it is spring-like there. Sorry you are still having health issues. That’s odd that the hearing test thew you for such a loop – I wonder what’s up with that. I hope you get it figured out. Have a good week!

• Electrodes are attach in your ears and another in the back. So there was definite connection to the brain. Politics probably had something to win it. I not sure what I will do but I enjoyed the cat show. Very similar to a dog show. Dogs are on leashes and cats were in cages.

5. Colline says:

I love your geranium – so beautiful
    Hope you can get your hearing sorted soon – and that you soon feel better.

6. DailyMusings says:

your geranium is amazing! just beautiful. sorry to hear about the hearing, but glad the UTI is better. Feel better

7. Kathleen Howell says:

Hope you have a better week! Love the pic of Kato, it’s like he’s posing! Feel better soon..

8. Nancy says:

I enjoyed your flowers. Thanks for sharing. I wish I had some to share but it is still winter bleak around here. Hope your hearing and health issues improve. Be well!

• Thanks. It is raining again. My photos show the star mongolia in full bloom at this time.
      My problems are associated with age. A bad flare up. Heading asides may help. I see the eye doctor Monday.

9. Your flowers are lovely, BL! Glad things are positive for you!

10. Feel better soon. :o( I hope you enjoy the cat show though.

11. I hope you feel better soon. The geranium is beautiful. I love the smell of geraniums.

12. lghiggins says:

I’m glad it is warming up there and your UTI is better. I’m sorry your hearing test was such a problem; I don’t recall the wires like you describe. Maybe it has to do with the type of hearing loss. I am clueless on that and on the earwax. It is a shame it brought back bad memories. I’m hoping this will be a better week for you. Don’t worry about your Goodreads goal; you set it yourself and you probably set it higher than most. After several weeks of things going better, I bet you will gradually catch up anyway.

13. Shilpa Garg says:

Those are lovely flowers!! Hope you feel better soon, Betty.
    Love the pic of Kato and looking forward to your pics from the Cat Show.
    Take care and have a great week ♥

14. Dale says:

Your flowers are beautiful and I am so sorry having your hearing tested was so awful. I hope that situation gets fixed soon for you!

15. Marianne says:

Good day, Betty Louise! Thank you for stopping by and visiting me. I am very sorry to hear about your ails, but I pray you are well soon, and your hearing is restored! Nothing is impossible with God for him who believes. Your geraniums are beautiful! I have never had them but would love to give them a go sometime. If I did they would be color you have – I love light and cheery colors.

Be blessed, dear one…
    Marianne

• Thanks for the positive comment. Part of my problem is my age. I love flowers when I was younger I had a flower & garden. Now I must do within door plants. That peculiar clone is a very nice one. It should bloom all summer. Thank you for the prayers.